BACK to TOP
- This course will help you learn to associate pitch with alphabet note names, A B C D E F G. You will be able to sing pitches accurately and independently by alphabet note names.
- There are videos included to teach you how to name notes with alphabet names. This knowledge will be useful when you need to spell scales and chords. Note names also help you communicate which note you are missing.
- There are 3 modes to assist in progressive learning:
- "Easy" - plot the note names above the notation before you sing.
- "Intermediate" - plot the note names above the notation after you match each note.
- "Advanced" - plot the note name under the staff and require that you sing the pitches by their note name, then plot the note. You will not see the notation until after you sing the pitch as indicated, for example, sing up to G, sing down to E, etc..
- Your pitch accuracy will be measured and you will receive points when you are correct. A red note means you took too long to match the pitch.