Sing Harmony Activities: There are 3 activities to help you learn learn to read and sing a harmony part while you listen to the other parts being played. The objective is to learn to read music notation and sing on pitch and in rhythm.
- Use Rote Reading to learn to listen to a harmony part phrase then sing it from memory. In the process you will learn read notation and sing correct pitches and rhythm.
- Use Note Reading to learn to read the notation of a harmony part and sing correct pitches and rhythms.
- Use the Intonation Trainer to learn to fine tune your performance to sing accurate pitches.
- The annual enrollment subscription fee is $10.
- Manager: Clarence Prudhoe